Wednesday, February 12, 2014

How To Lower AT & T Family Plan to $27 per line including data

Lowering AT & T Family Plan Cell Phone Bill


AT & T is lowering their 'family plan' rates:

If you are an AT & T Family Plan customer, you must call AT & T to receive the lower rates! One frugal consumer was able to reduce their family plan of 8 (7 iPhones and 1 iPad) plus 10 GB data from $48 per line to $27.  By calling AT & T they lowered the bill from a base rate of $340 to $215 per month! More Tips: http://www.reddit.com/r/Frugal/comments/1xq8j9/att_lowering_rates_for_their_family_plans_but_you/

Another user's experience Lowering AT & T Family Plan Bill:


I just chatted with AT&T, and I just switched my currently plan 700 minute family plan, 1 unlimited data, 1 3GB data, unlimited text plan(roughly $160 a month with my 17% military discount) to the new family share plan and now I'm at $113 a month for two lines. I'm incredibly impressed, and thanks for making this post!
ramul

No comments:

Post a Comment